Incite has over 20 years experience in the property and development industry and provides services in property advisory, development management, site selection and development feasibility, site acquisitions and disposals, property due diligence and town planning.
What we do
Our services broadly include the following:
- Value add strategies for business and landowners to maximise value from exiting portfolios through divestment, planning approvals, redevelopment or Joint Ventures;
- Site identification, property due diligence and development feasibility;
- Scoping land use and development opportunities and constraints;
- Site acquisitions, and divestments of surplus properties;
- Commercial negotiations and contract management for transactions;
- Securing development approvals for redevelopments, subdivisions, rezonings including all government negotiations;
- Identifying opportunities, and coordinating the establishment of development Joint Ventures between landowners, financiers and/or developers;
- On-going development management and advice for live projects.
Many landowners and businesses hold extensive portfolios of property, some of which may be underutilised and hold unrealised value, or are surplus to requirements. In these circumstances it's clever business to ensure that what ever you do with those assets will create maximum value before determining the next steps, and we can assist by exploring ways to maximise the inherent value of your existing asset base, and deliver strategies to help you create the greatest possible value.
We also assist clients seeking to acquire new properties for investment or development purposes by identifying sites, undertaking and coordinating the necessary technical due diligence, managing the commercial negotiations through to contract execution and completion. We also secure planning approvals for redevelopment and can provide on-going development management advice through the development process. Our point of difference is that we can manage the entire process.
Incite brings together two decades of industry and corporate experience in the property and development industry. Incites' Director Stephen Butler has worked for several ASX Listed businesses including as a General Manager for Ridley Corporation, as Victorian Development Manager for investment bank Babcock and Brown, and Planning Manager for Delfin Lend Lease, so we understand your commercial objectives.